Plate & Frame Press
Plate and Frame presses have been widely used in both the European and American markets for decades in multiple applications. However, this technology has become increasingly in demand in the mining and aggregate industry driven mostly by environmental constraints.
The AZFAB Plate and Frame Press is one of the most versatile dewatering devices for use in high solids filtration applications. With exceptional design features and simplified operation, it will provide high cake discharge consistency, low cake moisture content and superior reliability coupled with greatly reduced maintenance requirements.
With this new demand for plate and frame press technology, AZFAB has developed a new robust press designed specifically for the heavy effluent waste generated in our industry, while addressing the environmental issues.
The advantage of the AZFAB press is its capabilities to be completely delivered to the job site as a finished machine, which only requires the electrical feed connections and plumbing from the feed source to the return clean water. These machines are fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipping to the job site.
The machines are completely hydraulically operated and PLC controlled. They are designed to operate with a continuous press pressure of up to 15 bars while producing approximately 50 tons of cakes per hour.
- Manufactured in America; delivered as complete component; and factory tested prior to shipping
- Adjustable hydraulic opening system dramatically reduces cycle time during the cake release
- Filter and backing cloths are custom designed to fit any of the customer’s filtration needs
- Compressed dry cakes can be reused or easily hauled off
- Eliminates settling ponds
- Recovers wash water